"Let the wife make the husband glad to come home,
and let him make her sorry to see him leave."

Pages

...I thought I should share some of what I was up to...

Some of my siblings and I were hired by our Aunt to come and work for her... getting 'deep cleaning' done around her house in amounts she never could have attempted by herself. The day before our intended arrival on the work site, I was lassoed into the idea of recovering her old worn furniture...


It used to be a dark brownish-green jacquard type... and it had skirts to the floor... (now I'm sorry I didn't take before pictures.)


Both pieces of furniture had droopy pillows, side, back, and seat cushions... It really doesn't look like the same furniture at all.

Auntie's newly contemporaryized (new word) living room... oh yes... we painted too :-).

And just to be clear... this was a week visit, during which we did a myriad of things... SO...

...we found ways to burn off any excess energy we may have possessed. I know, I know... "Chloe, you are such a blockhead! (brunette :P) cartwheels in a skirt??" **wants to say something about the laws of gravity and physics... and most likely discuss velocity, but is far too uneducated to.** Anyway, the skirts were fine...

1 Comment(s):

Ashlee said...

O my goodness! Will you help me do my furniture when I'm married?! It's gorgeous!