"Let the wife make the husband glad to come home,
and let him make her sorry to see him leave."

Pages

Apparently I don't blog enough. My sister tells me that once every ten months simply does not do my little Strawberry Patch justice. I don't see why since she's an awful lot to measure to. But I guess one must do something to keep the the goings on in one's life recorded. I can't seem to be constant with a journal, but then, neither have I been habitual in my blogger... uhh... habits. I hereby declare my resolve to reform my wicked ways and become and faithful, enchanting blogger! Okay, maybe that's a little ambitious, but may I at least entertain :).

The last thing I posted was (besides my darling sister Ruby and I being silly) about my oldest brother got married. Well, he's still married, and now I am too! Just pretend you know me but only hear about my life on my blog. I know, I know... where did that come from, right? You're probably ready to shake the living daylights out of me. I know... I didn't do My Strawberry Patch readers justice... I should have let you in the on the story. Well, I will. I'll tell it all. A wonderful romance in three harmonious volumes! Just long enough to include all the must-have details, but short enough to keep you reading. I won't overbear. I promise.

Well, I heave a sigh as I wrap up the evening's jots and tittles. Turning one's life around is enough work for one day, best not to embark on my life story just yet. I promise the first installment BY the beginning of the week :).

Thank you again for whatever it was.

4 Comment(s):

Julia said...

Yay!! I love keeping up with people by their blogs!! How lovely you are back at it :) You do however my darling sister in law, need to update your profile - unless somehow you have become 19 once again and gone back to living with your dear father ;) hee hee!! I had to chuckle Love you!!

Amanda said...

:P

I can't wait to read it, dear. ;)

Michael & Julie Havener said...

Can't wait to hear more ! Love you and that wonderful husband of yours too :-)

Hannah Elisabeth said...

Mmmmm....I so do love a good romance story...looking forward to reading more! :) :)