"Let the wife make the husband glad to come home,
and let him make her sorry to see him leave."

Pages

I don't exactly have anything in particular I'd like to say about this picture... but would anyone like to take a guess why I am driving with my skirt draped over the wheel?? And yes, there is a reason :P. (**Hint: the title has alot to do with it...)


4 Comment(s):

Jeffrey Michael Carpenter said...

Could be way off, but I'm gonna guess that you first used your head by putting on suntan lotion or something similar, didn't use your head by not cleaning you hands before you grabbed the wheel, and then used your head by using you skirt so that you could drive without your hands slipping all over. And even if that's not what happened here, you've got to admit you could see yourself doing that. ;D

EmmaElaine said...

Nice Chloe! I'd love to be heading towards you on the road...JK! I have NO idea why you were possessed like that... :-D *sigh* you Hopkins...

<3~Emma

Unknown said...

Were you drunk? :P

Chloe Laurene said...

Hey, it wasn't dangerous at all... I made sure of that :P.

The only thing commenter #1 got wrong, was that it was hair gel, and not suntan lotion... but even that he left open for clarification. Geez. I really wasn't expecting anyone to get it...

<3 Melanie