"Let the wife make the husband glad to come home,
and let him make her sorry to see him leave."

Pages

If I lived in my own fairytale, would it look like this?? It would, and it does, because I do :). You see, a fairytale is made up of a wonderfully mysterious thing called 'magic'. Pictured here is the very thing I speak of – me in my fairytale – have you ever wondered how new life is brought forth from something that has lain dead for so long?? All at once, everything is transformed by the warmth and light from the sun, and it is called Spring. It's magic... one may not fully understand it... how can these things happen?? How can something as beautifully magnificent as a tree grow and blossom from such a tiny and seemingly insignificant thing as a seed?? It's magic.

God is the ultimate life-giver... to Him we owe our all. Every breath is a gift from Him which we do not deserve... We deserve death, yet he gives us life. Spring is a beautiful picture of how we are renewed in Christ. We can do nothing on our own, yet, it is the Son that gives us life.

Long my imprisoned spirit lay,

Fast bound in sin and nature’s night;
Thine eye diffused a quickening ray—

I woke, the dungeon flamed with light;
My chains fell off, my heart was free,
I rose, went forth, and followed Thee.

Amazing love! How can it be,

That thou, my God, shouldst die for me?

1 Comment(s):

Anonymous said...

This is an absolutely gorgeous picture! So very romantic!!

--Kirsten

PS. I came with Lizzie to your last day of co-op.